- Rated Power: 8000VA/8000W.
- Parallel Capability: Yes, 6 units.
- Voltage: 230 VAC.
- Voltage Range: 170-280 VAC (For Computers), 90-280 VAC (For Home Appliances).
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing).
- AC Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode): 230VAC ± 5%.
- Efficiency (Peak): 90% ~ 93%.
- Transfer Time: 15 ms (For Personal Computers), 20 ms (For Home Appliances).
- Waveform: Pure sine wave.
- No Load Power Consumption: <70W.
- Battery Voltage: 48 VDC.
- Floating Charge Voltage: 54 VDC.
- Overcharge Protection: 66 VDC.
Solar Charger & AC Charger
- Solar Charger Type: MPPT.
- Maximum PV Array Power: 8000W (4000W x 2).
- MPP Range @ Operating Voltage: 90 ~ 450 VDC.
- Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage: 500 VDC.
- Number of MPP Trackers: 2.
- Maximum Solar Charge Current: 120 A.
- Maximum AC Charge Current: 120 A.
- Maximum Charge Current: 120 A.
- Dimension, D x W x H (mm): 147.4 x 432.5 x 553.6.
- Net Weight (kgs): 18.4.
- Communication Interface: USB/RS232/RS485/Wifi/Dry contact.
- IP Rating: IP21.
- Altitude: 1000m and de-rate by 1% for every 100m above 1000m.
- Humidity 5% to 95% Relative Humidity (Non-condensing).
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 50°C (with over-temp protection in case inner component temperature reaches protection level.).
- Storage Temperature: -15°C to 60°C.
Axpert king password for bluetooth – 12345678
All inverters must be installed by a qualified electrical wireman or Master electrician with a valid registration with the Department of Labour. A valid electrical certificate of compliance (Coc) must be issued once installed, specific to the installation of the backup or solar system. The installation must be compliant with SANS 10142 and ALL its parts. Any warranty claim submitted without installation photos, a valid Coc and proof of a qualified wireman/master electrician installing the unit, can be rejected and will render the warranty claim null at void.
The warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- · Power surge
- · Under-voltage
- · Over-voltage
- · Lightning
- · Corrosion
- · Sea spray
- · Condensation
- · Water damage
- · Dust or any solid particles
- · Sand
- · Insects
- · Lizards
- · Excessive heat exposure
- · Weather damage
- · Negligence by the installer or homeowner
- · Incorrect installation
- · Inadequate protection device rating
- · Tampering (broken seal)
- · Dirty filters
- · Exceeding the maximum power rating, current or voltage for the input solar circuit, DC battery input, AC input and AC output.
The warranty will be void if the unit is:
- · Not installed as per manufacturers specifications
- · Not installed with a minimal 40kA surge protection unit for both live and neutral wires from the AC incoming supply
- · Not installed with a minimal 40kA surge protection unit for both positive and negative wires from the AC incoming supply
- · Not protected by the calculated and required 2 pole breakers for the input and output of the inverter
- · Not installed with a changeover switch
- · The battery input must be protected by a rated fuse for both the negative and positive connections, within the calculated PSCC ratings.
- · Tampered with (attempted to open the unit)
- · Visible damage to the unit