Deye single-phase inverter is an excellent choice for residential application thanks to its compact size and local LCD display, buttons. Also, with a built-in zero-export function (external CT is needed), it offers true ease and comfort for PV system operators and installers. It comes with two MPPT, applicable to single alignment and multiple alignments rooftops.
An on-grid inverter’s main job is to convert DC power generated from the PV array into usable AC power. Hybrid inverters go a step further to work with batteries to store excess power. In the developing world, hybrid inverters are more of a necessity to compensate for weak or intermittent grids or a lack of grid electricity altogether.
- Colourful touch LCD, IP65 protection degree
- 6 time periods for battery charging/discharging
- Max. charging/discharging current of 190A
- Max.16pcs parallel
- DC couple and AC couple to retrofit existing solar system
- Support storing energy from diesel generator
- Max. battery charge efficiency of 95.4%
- Unique Smart Load application and Grid peak shaving function
- 4ms fast transfer from on-grid to off-grid mode, ensuing the traditional fixed frequency air conditioner works well
- Certified by UL, CE, IEC, VDE, NRS, VFR, AS4777.2, CEI and INMETRO etc.